The lovely people from Bosisto's contacted me and offered me the opportunity to review their Tea Tree Spray. It is used as an Antiseptic, Antifungal and Deodoriser. As we are a family with many smelly sports shoes I jumped at the chance to bring a little fresh air my way!
We found it light and refreshing and it sure was put to good use in our home.
Tea Tree Oil is a favourite in many Australian households for its versatility and practical uses around the home. It can be found in the 'medicinal' aisle of Woolworths/Safeway or in pharmacies. Some of the benefits and top summer 'Tea Tree Tips' from Bosisto's are:
* Spray shoes after a day’s wear, to kill germs, prevent bacteria growth and deodorise.
* Apply Tea Tree Oil or Spray near to feet where there is itching or redness caused by tinea.
* Cuts and scrapes? A quick spray of Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray helps disinfect, heal and soothe.
* Mozzies biting? Take a can of Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray camping, on picnics or anywhere the bugs are out – spray directly onto minor bites to help soothe and ease itching.
* Freshen sports bags, stored camping gear, even fishing gear. Tea Tree is the ultimate odour-buster!
* Tea Tree Oil kills mould...wipe the oil on a clean rag around window sills, drawers or cupboards prone to damp to help clean and prevent mould accumulating.
For more info or a free handy hints brochure, visit www.fgb.com.au
Now onto the awesome giveaway. Here is what is up for grabs:
A Bosisto’s Picnic pack RRP $120
2 x person picnic backpack set
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil 50mL
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Spray
Bosisto’s Tea Tree Handy Hints brochure
Seeing as the holidays are coming up I thought it would be a lovely prize to win to take on those family trips away. To enter the giveaway please leave a comment telling me:
what adventure you would take this backpack set on: where you would go!
Entries close 5pm November 27th.
Sorry only open to Aussie residents only, we cannot send the Tea Tree Oil overseas.
Look forward to hearing your ideas.