We are an adventurous bunch in our family and to keep the kids entertained over the Christmas break we have been having a few outings to bring smiles to the kids faces.
To start with we headed off to Dreamworld - 4 adults with 13 kids.
Seriously outnumbered but lucky we have awesome kids to supervise.
* chatting with a few favourite characters *
* worn out from too much fun *
* loving the merry~go~round *
* trying to get a decent family picture - check out Harmony on the end! *
* cousins loving treasured time together *
* riding the rapids ~ what is up with the hand signals this year? *
* enjoying the large fans on a hot day ~ looking cool! *
* I went on my favourite ride ~ THE CLAW *
* Some of us were brave enough to go on 'The Giant Drop' ~ it is scarrrrry! *
* Some of us just tried to look cool in the sun *
We took 13 kids off to the movies to see 'Megamind' in 3D.
The kids and the adults really enjoyed the movie and we were so blessed that we were
able to get all of us in free!
We spent some great family time busting a move to the Michael Jackson Experience on the Wii
and I have to say the kids are quite shocked that I am so good at it!
Michael and I go way back and I don't think they will ever beat my score on the
Thriller dance sequence. Ha!
The rest of the time we have spent chilling, swimming and being cool!
Hope you are enjoying your holiday break.