1. Sam and Eli are growing up so fast! I am finding as they grow older, that they are starting to look more and more like each other. I simply adore the way they go for the comb-over when they do their own hair. They have a lovely relationship with each other and make me laugh every day.
2. We took the big 4 cherubs out to the movies and because there was only 4 of them instead of 7 we were able to splurge on slushies...Ssshhhhh! Don't tell the others! They might not look happy in the picture above but they sure were excited to get those slushie drinks.
3. One of the first things I did to go sugar free was to clean out our snack cupboard. This cupboard is normally loaded with snacks for lunch boxes and treats and now looks like this. The kids, well...they are taking it hard!
4. I took Eli out on a lunch date to a place of his choice - McDonalds. We had a lovely time out together and he is growing up into such a wonderful young man.
5. I have a new iphone case. Love it. Just to add a little glitter and sparkle to my life :)
6. Eli and Liberty have been setting off on a few adventures lately. I love how they pile up the skateboards on the back and have a totally innocent look on their faces. Some of the adventures they have set off on have not been so innocent!
7. Liahona and I have been trying out a few new hair styles on her hair lately. I received some extra mummy points by creating this look for free dress day at school.
8. Small happiness pleasure for me lately has been these cute shoes. Stripes and a little red bow. Thank you Target for such a great find.
9. The tooth fairy had a bit of work out lately visiting our house several times as Sam and Eli lost teeth around the same time. Both boys are currently feeling very rich with the price of $2 per tooth.
10. I am installing a padlock, bolt and serious security system in our house as my girls start to look more and more gorgeous as they grow older. This is Harmony who is simply stunning and I love that she has absolutely no ideas just how gorgeous she is.
11. I have been trying out a few new hair styles myself lately and love how easy it is to plait the front of my hair and then go about my day. New favourite hair style.
12. I watched Nathan run in the District Cross Country race and while I was there I saw a young girl run that has changed my own running technique forever. Nathan did a great job and next time I think he will remember it is good to actually practise before you run in a race.
13. The kids had a sleep out in the lounge and Liberty slept through all of the noise and antics that took place. That girl sure knows how to sleep!
14. Cleaning the bus is a serious endeavour. Harmony and Liahona recently took on the challenge and had an awesome time getting drenched and attempting to clean the bus. All I can say is that the bus became wet but not necessarily clean :)
15. Seeing as I spend so much time in my kitchen I have now added a plant and a stereo. I am hoping that the plant stays with us for more than 2 weeks but with my previous track record I am thinking this will be short lived.
You can follow me on Instagram HERE.