Every Sunday I love to count my blessings. I love to look for moments of grace or goodwill that happened in my life. As I attend church, I love to reflect over my week and the many different ways that I have been able to see God showing me grace. I also love to remember the ways my family has touched my life and to count the ways that I have felt blessed by having them in my home.
So, I thought I would share with you some of the ways that I find Grace at my place. My place being my home, my thoughts and my heart. I hope to make this a regular feature on my blog. I want to be more grateful, more mindful and more appreciative of my blessings.
1. As I have spent the last couple of days writing my out my story, I have felt gently encouraged to be brave, to be honest and to speak the truth.
2. Our family attended the school awards night where I was able to watch my children perform and share their talents. My heart burst as I watched them trying their best and sharing their personality with so many people in the audience. I feel so lucky to have them in my life.
3. As I have been pouring over journals I have written I have been able to see how God has guided and directed me to where I am today. I have felt His tender mercy upon me and His love for me, especially when I was at my lowest.
4. On days when I felt too tired and exhausted to cook this week my husband took over and provided our family with delicious meals. This small act lifted a great burden and gave me time to relax, restore and nourish myself.
5. I have been enjoying and appreciating the simple pleasure of a day of sunshine. I love to wake up to a sunny day. It boost's my spirit and I feel happier and motivated to get stuck into my day. I have spent time in my backyard feeling the sun against my skin and simply enjoying how blessed I am to live in the Sunshine State of Australia.
Hope you enjoyed reading about my blessings and that you were able to find some for yourself this week as well. N x