Large family blogs are a source of great wisdom. I love to read other large family blogs to be inspired as a mother and wife. They are often run by women who are extremely busy, who are passionate about parenting and have worked out great systems in their homes to help it to run smoothly. I also love that they are often women who have a great love for children because they had so many, have compassion for children because they adopted so many or have great tips and ideas because they are a combined family.
For me a large family blog is anyone who has 4 or more children. There are so many available to read on the internet today (which I love!) and I thought I would start sharing with you some of the large family blogs that I love to read...you might like to check them out as well...here are the first five:
1. Corrie from Retro mummy. Corrie lives in Sydney and has 5 beautiful children under the age of 7. She has a 6 year old, 4 year old twins, a 2 year old and a super cute little baby, Emerson. She blogs about her family life, cooking and crafting. She is one talented lady as she can sew, quilt, knit, crochet, stitch and do it all! I have been reading her blog for many years and I always love what she has to say. Corrie is positive in her parenting and inspires me to find time to be creative with my talents. I love that she is short like me and has twins like me as well. You will love her blog!
2. Kelly from Be a Fun Mum. Kelly lives here in Brisbane like me and is the mother of four children. Three girls and one boy. Her blog is all about reclaiming the joy of motherhood in a fast-paced world. She encourages you to love the little moments which are like pieces of a puzzle, that when put together create a beautiful masterpiece. I adore the fun ideas Kelly comes up with on her blog and she inspires me to make more time for fun in my life with my children. If you need help creating more meaningful family moments, her blog is the place to look.
3. Mary at Owlhaven. Mary is the mother of ten children. Four are her own and six they have adopted from Korea and Ethiopia. Her blog shares their journey of adoption, living a frugal life, homeschooling and other family projects they do. I enjoy her outlook on motherhood and as I always wanted 10 children myself, I love to see how she balances it all. Interesting blog about staying sane with a large family!
4. Tiff at My Three Ring Circus. Tiff is the mother of seven children. She is a great photographer and writer. She has welcomed children to her home, lost a child, is raising a child with illness, has twins, is a source of great strength and inspiration and is one woman who continually blows me away with her determination and inner strength. Every time I read her blog I shake my head and wonder how she get's through each day. Amazing. Read her blog. Her honesty will astound you.
5. Carli at Carli's Clan: Carli is the mother of four children. Two boys and two girls. She owns a flower shop and loves to write about her family and faith. I also love that she reviews books and shares with us what they are like. I find her family life inspiring and love that she has turned blog comments off on her blog. She is confident in who she is and what she has to say. It is so lovely to read about an adorable family living a happy life. A real feel good blog to inspire your day!
What large family blogs do you read? Do you find large family blogs inspiring?