When we went to Adelaide at Christmas time, Matt and I were in charge of the dessert for family night. Attending the family activity were 9 adults and 15 children. So we came up with a fun, easy, child friendly, and totally unhealthy dessert. It was a great success. This is the first time we have ever made it. Probably the only time we will ever make it and don't recommend you eat this on a regular basis!
Here is how you make it:
1. Get an outside table and cover with cling wrap. 2. Take 2 large tubs of ice cream, 1 large bowl of any toppings you want to add (we used small marshmallows, M&M's and chocolate chips), 1 large bottle of chocolate topping or any other flavour you like and one large can of spray cream.
3. Empty large containers of ice cream, as is, onto the table.
Cover with chocolate topping.
Then sprinkle with bowl of fun toppings to your liking.
The messier the better.
4. Spray can of cream all over the top of the ice cream, chocolate topping and other desired toppings.
5. Hand each child and adult a spoon and let them attack.
Prepare yourself shoving and laughter.
6. Enjoy your ice cream feast and try not to eat too much and feel sick.
You will no longer have the desire to eat ice cream for at least a couple of days.
So there you have it.
Really fun and really bad for you at the same time.
Why is that always the way?